Thursday, March 2, 2017

Well Hello..

Whoa, it's been 4 years since I last submitted a post. Let's be honest I have totally gotten lost in the daily hustle and bustle of life. I've been doing a lot of self reflecting and thinking. It's time I take back a few things I love to do. It's so easy to get caught up in being a Mom and Wife that I've lost myself a little.. or maybe even a lot. I need to start doing things I LOVE. I love to blog. It's really soothing to me and I love looking back on old posts and seeing where I was at that time in my life. I'm not an expert, I might not have the most entertaining things to write about, and my puntucation sucks but I like it.

Most of you know I'm an open book I don't mind sharing the good, bad, and ugly.  Years ago I thought I had to be "perfect" in order to be a Christian but that thought failed me pretty quickly. I'm not perfect.. in fact I'm far from it. I fail daily but I refuse to give up. I'm just a Jesus follower, Wife, And Mom who's trying to be the best person I can be.

So, my hopes are to keep up on this blog. I don't know how often that will be and you never know what your going to get. 

No comments:

Post a Comment