Saturday, March 4, 2017

New bike

You know when you get to an age where the strangest things make you excited? Like the time we got our dishwasher I legitimately wanted to cry once it was installed because I had been hand washing the dishes for a couple months while we saved up for a new one and not having to do that made me feel like I had less work. Oh the little things in life. 

Anyways, last week Ted surprised me with a new bike and I'm feeling myself all excited again about something as silly as a bike and it reminds me that I'm getting older and totally appreciate different things in this stage of life. I love biking. It's one of those things where I can even go for a 20 minute bike ride and come home feeling like a new women and ready to take on any challenge. It's just amazing how refreshing it is {again one of those super silly things I appreciate now} I am so thankful I have a husband who sees a need or maybe a want in my life and makes it happen. He understands that mama needs a break every now and then or daily. So now I have this super awesome and comfortable bike to ride and go out and clear my mind and take some me time. Remember last week I said I was going to start doing things that I love? Well now I have  my own bike and don't have to steal Ted's anymore! Thanks babe. 

So, the whole point of me writing this is I'm wondering what trails do you like biking on? I would LOVE to find one in east Bloomington where I could ride from my house to the trail but I'm open to all trails around Minnesota. We love to bike as a family as well and wouldn't mind taking some weekend trips. 

No comments:

Post a Comment